Monday 14 December 2009

OH MY G !! is it 4 weeks since I last posted can't believe it! well I have been off work with the flu although I didn't see any little pigs flying, and the last few weeks have been really busy at work, Heather my boss and I have planned all the classes for January thank goodness that they are done now and are all nearly fully booked I have to say, oh gosh that means we will have to start on the classes for February (all good fun) heck no! it's work don't you know, a serious business of planning and making samples, checking out all the new goodies I mean testing the new products for the sake of all our lovely customers, after all that's what it is all about keeping our customers happy.
I suppose at this point I could show you a couple of pics I took at work last week of the cards I made for the first class when we start back in January, I have used one of the Sugar Nellie stamps she is called Flower Girl. We have a range of theses stamps in the shop, all of them sooooo cute! If you click on the Crafty Addicts Blog in my list you can see some more pics from other classes.





No comments: