Wednesday 30 September 2009





Wednesday already in yet another flying by week! and this is a card I finished a couple of weeks ago, seems that I must have fallen asleep somewhere in between then and now as I am just getting around to remembering I made it, in fact I made it for someone in mind...(it's my age you know!) lol.
The background of the card I have stamped on one side and the other is a paper from the Card Making mag, the main image I have made a background onto white card using the Sakura Bruynzeel Super point pens and added a hint of Ranger Distress ink (Dusty Concord). The stamped images are Personal Impression stamps by Lindsay Mason and Versafine black ink highlighted with just a little Stickles glitter glue (Star Dust). All that's needed is a sentiment or greeting.

No comments: