Monday 28 September 2009












Once again we are back to Monday, dull and a little wet, what else is new.
Here is a card I made at work on Saturday morning, I enjoyed making it so much that I just had to buy the set of stamps. It's like outdoors on a windy day and the images are so cute. The background is a Glimmer mist and the trees are stamped in a Ranger distress ink pad. The little girl and the umbrella is stamped in Versafine black and I coloured them with Zig brushables and a damp paint brush. I finished off with some small punched shapes (leaves and flowers), and the grass was just green paper. The stamps are Ollyfant, a range from Kars. All the products I used we sell in the shop http://craftyaddicts.co.uk/. If you go to http://heatherbees.blogspot.com/ you will see some cards that Heather made with the same set of stamps.... Sorry if the photo is not too clear as I took it at the end of a busy day and we just wanted to go home as the hunger pangs had set in




No comments: