Tuesday 17 February 2009

Good Morning! Day two.
Sat in front of my computer playing instead of doing that boring old house work, Oh well.
I have to make a sympathy card today for one of my best friends who's father-in-law has just passed away.
Don't particularly like to make this type of card, never know what to say, and then I have to go to work. Better get a move on then don't want to be late as we have a class on this afternoon. It is called a 3D suprise card and we will be using the fairies and unicorn stamps from Elusive Images plus the glimmer mists (my favorite product at this moment in time by far), although I am warming towards the new Slice by Making Memories, Saw it in action at the trade show this Sunday just gone, guess what? want one!..
Will try and post some photos later when I get home. Bye for now.

No comments: